Paragon Law is the largest and longest established immigration law firm in Nottingham. We have over 20 lawyers specialising either in:
- Personal immigration, advising clients on visas to enter or stay in the UK in order to be with loved ones, to work, invest , set-up in business or to visit.
- Business immigration, advising organisations on The Rules to employ overseas migrants, sponsor licence applications and the management of a sponsor licence including sponsorship duties. Our work also includes advisory work for example Brexit contingency planning.
- Asylum, deportation and human rights applications.
We are particularly well regarded for taking on complex and high profile cases or where a previous application has been refused and requires a fresh approach. Our lawyers have had conduct of cases right up to the Supreme Court and European Court of Human Rights. It is important to instruct a competent solicitor in your immigration case as early as possible because of the consequences of getting it wrong could have long term detrimental consequences, coupled with the expense and time to overturn a negative Home Office decision which could have been avoided with the right advice.
Should you choose to instruct us we will advise you on the legal requirements to be satisfied, the application process and the evidence to be gathered to make your application as strong as possible. We will guide you through the entire duration of your case up until the outcome and correspond on your behalf with the Home Office.
Paragon Law will give you a fixed fee at the beginning of the case and where necessary we will be happy to arrange a payment plan so that you can spread your payments. In certain circumstances, legal aid is also available. For our corporate clients we offer various retainer plans dependent on the level of service you require.
- Fixed fee interview available
- Conditional Fee Arrangement available where appropriate
- Legal Aid where available
- Multilingual Interpreting service available