Potter Clarkson provide expert advice on all matters relating to intellectual property to clients varying from global giants to SMEs to local entrepreneurs.
Potter Clarkson is an industry-recognised, top tier firm of patent and trademark attorneys working together in its single, state-of-the art office in Nottingham. The 55 highly qualified professionals, with the assistance of 90 paralegals, administrators and support staff, provide this expertise across a wide range of technical areas. The qualifications, experience and commercial savvy of their professionals are outstanding and many are recognised as leaders in their field.
The services provided are universal in the business world and involve all issues relating to commercial intellectual property. These include:
• the drafting, prosecution, and opposition of patents, trademarks and designs throughout the world;
• commercial and strategic advice and litigation support for all intellectual property issues including infringement and validity opinions.
The patent professionals are divided into specialist groups:
• Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals;
• Designs & Engineering;
• Electronics & Computing.
• Energy Sector
• Clean Technologies,
• Supplementary Protection Certificates
• Patent disputes and litigation
The trademark professionals deal with:
• Trademarks and registered design,
• filing and prosecution,
• every aspect of global branding strategy
• trademark disputes and litigation