At Viridis, we strive to ensure our project delivery meets our high expectations as well as our customers. We always ensure we put the customer first throughout the process, as to us, the customer is the star of our projects – we are on your journey with you.
We are Chartered Engineers, who put sustainable, low-cost, low carbon ethos at the forefront of design. We work to “fabric first” principles to eliminate, remove and reduce M&E from buildings; in essence designing out building services; heating, lighting, ventilation, air conditioning & the like.
We deliver our services in accordance with a controlled process led quality management system ISO 9001: 2008. Our ISO 9001 certification and 14001 is third party accredited and certified.
Our Practice and Team expertise includes design, installation, contract, and commercial expertise across industry sectors including Offices, Education, Retail, MOD, Healthcare, Blue Light, Industrial, Residential, Mixed Use, Heritage, Community and Research buildings.
We live by our values in all that we do and believe this is what makes us unique and a great asset to any project we are involved in. Our values are:
- Sustainability isn’t just what we do – it’s who we are. We love helping our clients get to grips with what sustainability is – and can be.
- Collaboration is using different skills, backgrounds and opinions make our team strong. We listen to what our customers want and find ways to make it happen.
- Innovation because there’s always one more way to give our clients better value. We constantly challenge ‘the way things have always been done’.
- Pragmatic approach where we look at all the options to get the best results. We’re open, honest and don’t do green-washing.
- Pride as no-one does it better when it comes to customer service. We get a buzz from knowing how much our clients appreciate our work.