We were delighted to attend Business Link Magazine’s annual East Midlands Bricks Awards which took place on 8th February 2018.
The awards recognise and celebrate those behind the changing landscape of our region and reward the very best companies, teams and individuals.
Over 130 property professionals from across the industry came together to network at the event held at Trent Bridge.
The award categories and sponsors were:
- Young property personality of the year – sponsored by: Frank Key Builders Merchants
- Residential scheme of the year – sponsored by: John A Stephen Builders Merchants
- Sustainable development of the year – sponsored by: JLT Specialty
- Developer of the year – sponsored by: The Land Trust
- Deal of the year – sponsored by: Buckles Solicitors LLP
- Excellence in design – sponsored by: Avant Homes
- Most active agent – sponsored by: John Pye Property
- Best upcoming agent – sponsored by: East Midlands IoD
- Overall Winner – sponsored by Cartwright Communications PR & digital agency/RizkMcCay Design and Branding
It was particularly rewarding to see many members of Nottingham Partners amongst the winners and runners up – congratulations to you all:
BioCity by Nottingham City Council, Sustainable Development of the year runner-up
Blueprint Sustainable Development of the year winner for Trent Basin, Overall category runner-up
CPMG Architects Excellence in Design winner, Overall category winner for The Discovery Building, BioCity
Innes England Most Active Agent winner, Overall category runner-up
JLL Nottingham (Fidelity International Deal) Deal of the Year runner-up
Pygott & Crone Most Active Agent runner-up, Young Property Personality of the Year winner for Jasper Caudwell
University of Nottingham Sustainable Development of the year runner-up for the RAD Building by Lewis & Hicky
Willmott Dixon Overall category winner for The Discovery Building, BioCity
Our Chief Executive Brendan Moffett added: “It’s great to see so many local development schemes getting the recognition they rightly deserve at the Brick Awards, which is testament to the hard work being put in by our local companies and partners. That many of these firms and individuals are also being recognised in the awards reinforces the notion that we find ourselves at an exciting time for development in Nottingham.”