Nottingham Means Business is delighted to be supporting this year’s Nottingham Post Corporate Challenge, which takes place on Sunday 28 September 2014.
The Nottingham Post Corporate Challenge is a great event, but more importantly is an opportunity for businesses to give back to the community we live and work in. To have our new logo and brand alongside the Nottingham Post’s is fantastic and we’re keen to get as many of the business community running as possible.
To read the story in the Nottingham Post, promoting the Corporate Challenge – please click here.
Your team must have a minimum of 4 people (adults only), with two of the team running the route of the Ikano Robin Hood Half Marathon (13.1 miles each) and two people running the course of the Ikano Robin Hood Mini Marathon (1.5 miles each).
The maximum number per team is 8 (adults only), with a minimum of two of the team running in the Half Marathon and 2 running in the Mini Marathon. The others can run in either event.
Participants will be able to enjoy:
- Hospitality for you and your supporters plus team mates in the Nottingham Post Corporate Challenge Marquee in the Race Village
- Special Corporate Challenge Race T-shirts (branded with the NMB logo) provided in advance with your race packs
- Free Massage
- Pasta meal and drinks after the race
- Being with like-minded people wanting to support charities
- The opportunity to compete against other businesses in the area
The Corporate Challenge is now open for entries and more importantly entries CLOSE on 31 August.
On entering, please use the discount code – NOTTPOST.
For more information and to enter please click here.
We very much hope you will support this fabulous event.